URNEX CAFIZA TABLETS (E16)
- Eliminates residue in espresso machine group heads, valves, and lines.
- Tablet format allows for easy and controlled dosing into a superautomatic espresso machine’s delivery chamber or a traditional espresso machine’s group head.
- NSF-Certified for use on espresso machines.
- Each tablet is 12.0 mm in diameter and weighs 1.2 g.
Contents: 100 tablet/ jar
For use on Automatic Espresso Machines
- Insert one Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer's ‘Maintenance and Cleaning' instructions
- Intended for daily use
For Use on Traditional Espresso Machines
1. Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
4. Re-insert portafilter without cleaner into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
|E16 Cafiza Tablets||Carimali, Concordia, Ergo, Newco, Nuova Simonelli, Schaerer USA, Sielaff, Rancilio, Reneka|