FELLOW STAGG POUR OVER DRIPPER
Whether you're a coffee expert or novice, Stagg [X] and [XF] Drippers will help consistently brew the perfect cup. Use the ratio aid to ensure the right amount of coffee, every time. Take advantage of Stagg's vacuum insulated body, steep slope and unique hole pattern to kick your pour-over recipe up a notch.
We've created two dripper sizes to cater to the brewer on the run, and the slower paced traditionalist.
- Consistent temperature throughout the brew process results in a better cup. Our double wall dripper keeps the temperature constant and prevents heat loss during extraction. Also, the double wall keeps your coffee hot, but the outer wall is safe to touch.
- Both drippers have a steep interior slope compared to other drippers on the market. A steeper wall angle increases the height of the column of coffee grounds which forces water to make more contact with the coffee as it travels through the dripper.
- Both drippers include a built-in ratio aid to help guide you through the correct amount of grounds to use for 1-2 servings in case you’re on the run or don’t have a scale. It also acts as a handy drip cup in case you aren't near your sink or track.
- Materials: Stainless steel body, silicone gasket.
- Vacuum insulated: For ultimate heat retention during your brew
- Unique design: No clog drainage hole and bump for optimal extraction
- Ratio aid: Measure out 1 or 2 servings so you always know the right amount of coffee to add. Ratio aid also acts as a drip cup for when you’re done brewing.