EUREKA MIGNON ZERO BREW COFFEE GRINDER
Eureka Mignon are the best quality grinders for alternate & specialty brewing needs in Homes & Cafes due to their innovative design that allows even grinding across the range of grind sizes.
Hand crafted in Florence since 1920, Eureka is now a symbol of excellence in the coffee grinder industry thanks to its international and dynamic attitude,
The Zero grinders are part of the Mignon range's espresso focused Single Dose grinders : its 55mm flat burrs grind silently & fast with low retention & a very even grind dispersion. The 45 g SIngle Dose Hopper comes with a bellows attachment for minimizing any grinds stuck in the grind chamber and the spout.
Eureka employs several innovative “State of the Art” technologies & has grinders suited to all styles of coffee brewing.
The Eureka Mignon range has some great technologies & features in some/ all of its models:
- ACE System Anti-Clumping & Electrostatic: Helps prevent clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee, the ACE System is a part of every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System: Patented by Eureka, it assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee. Eureka's Micrometric system with infinite adjustment points is the only one based on the lower burr repositioning. This guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
- "High Speed" Maintenance- Easy Maintenance: The burrholder set can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permitting quick replacement and cleaning of burrs. Saves times & coffee.
- Silent Technology: The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to conventional grinders. Greater accuracy and more silence for homes & cafes.
- Espresso & Brew: In general, the Mignon range has models focused for specific needs. Based on the model, the special blade geometry/ burr design provides a grinding technique suitable for Espresso and/ or all the varieties of Filter & alternate brewing needs.
- Mignon Single Dose Blow Up Cleaning included
- Dosing Cup (45 g) included
- Single Dose Hopper (45 g) included
- Adjustable All-in-One fork
- Extra-Comfort Grind adjustment Knob