URNEX CAFIZA TABLETS (E42)
- Intended for daily use and ideal for backflush cleaning, these espresso machine cleaning tablets from Urnex offer impressive cleaning of groups heads, valves and lines.
- They eliminate the residue left behind to leave your machine hygienic and dispensing consistently great coffee.
- The Cafiza tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing into the delivery chamber or group head.
- Contents: 200 tablets/jar
For use on Automatic Espresso Machines
- Insert one Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer's ‘Maintenance and Cleaning' instructions
- Intended for daily use
For use on Traditional Espresso Machines
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza® tablet. Insert portafilter into group head
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in a stream of water from group head. Stop cycle
- Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.